See full Terms and Conditions for more details.
Join Varo. Earn $30.1
We’ll give you $30 when you join Varo and spend $20 within 30 days of account opening.
You must sign up on this page to earn your $30.
Get started only by tapping “Get $30”.
Applying won’t impact your credit score.
Keep more of your money with a Varo Bank Account
- No monthly account fees or minimums.
- Payday up to two days early.2
- No fees at 55,000+ Allpoint® ATMs in stores like Target, Walgreens, and CVS.3
Build credit the easy way with Varo Believe4
- Get a credit building credit card with no minimum upfront deposit once you qualify.
- Build credit with everyday purchases while avoiding runaway debt.
- No Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and no annual fees.
You need a Varo Bank Account to start qualifying. Other qualifications apply.
Get ahead with Varo Advance
- Borrow up to $100 once you qualify.5
- Cover unexpected expenses.
- Just one simple fee, and no interest or Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
Get up to 15% Cashback with Perks6
- Put more money back in your pocket.
- Get special cashback deals with in-app purchases from brands you already use, like Grubhub and Walgreens.
- You can use your Varo Bank debit card for all your in-app purchases to rack up real cash.
Watch your money grow with a Varo Savings Account
- Earn one of the highest Annual Percentage Yields (APY) in the country with a Varo Savings Account.7
- Use automatic savings tools to save every time you spend or earn.
What if I got a referral from my friend but I already have a Varo account?
I got referred to Varo by a friend. How do I make sure we both get our bonuses?
First, register your email at the unique referral link your friend gave you and open a Varo Bank Account by January 26, 2023. Then, make qualifying purchases totaling at least $20 using your Varo Debit Card within 30 calendar days of when the new account was opened.
Third party transfers (CashApp, Venmo, etc.), ATM cash withdrawals, and over-the-counter cash withdrawals do not qualify for the $20 purchase requirement.